Rock Solid Insurance for Personal Trainers
general tips-and-advice

Rock Solid Insurance for Personal Trainers

If you are a personal trainer or fitness instructor it is important that you carry Commercial General Liability (CGL) coverage which will cover you for bodily injury/property damage claims. However, it is equally important to have the right Professional Liability coverage in place as well. Professional Liability coverage responds to claims arising from the services your business provides. The following extensions of coverage are also typically built into Professional Liability products: Libel & slander, Breach of Copyright, Employee Dishonesty, and Breach of Confidence.

Business operations we can quote

In terms of rock solid insurance for personal trainers (pun intended), we have both CGL and Professional Liability coverage available in one easy to understand policy which can also be extended to include equipment & stock coverage if required. Here is a small sample of the types of Personal Trainer practices we insured through our plan:

    • Bodybuilding Personal Trainer
    • Powerlifting Personal Trainer
    • Crossfit Personal Trainer
    • Dance Instructor
    • Yoga Instructor

Types of business operations we are not able to quote

    • Event only or short-term coverage
    • Coverage required outside of Canada or USA
    • Businesses located outside of Canada

How we can help in terms of Insurance for Personal Trainers

We are able to insure operations located anywhere in Ontario and insurance quotes are typically provided within 24 hours or less. Our brokerage also offers e-sign applications which means a quick & easy application process. If you are looking for insurance for your photography business, or you need better options, we have a range of providers we can quote you through.

Call us today at 1-877-454-4476 or visit our quote request page to have a broker call you to review available options.