Photography Insurance
general tips-and-advice

Photography Insurance

If you are a photographer or videographer it is important that you carry photography insurance in the form of Commercial General Liability (CGL) coverage which will cover you for bodily injury/property damage claims. However, it is equally important to have the right Professional Liability coverage in place as well. Professional Liability coverage responds to claims arising from the services your business provides. The following extensions of coverage are also typically built into Professional Liability products:

    • Libel & Slander
    • Breach of Copyright
    • Employee Dishonesty
    • Breach of Confidence

Photography Insurance Coverages Available

We have both CGL and Professional Liability coverage available in one easy to understand policy which can also be used to insure your valuable camera equipment if required. Types of business operations we are able to insure with this program include:

    • Professional photographer/videographer
    • Wedding Photographer
    • Special Event Photographer
    • Portrait Photographer
    • Fashion Photographer
    • Landscape Photographer

Types of business operations we are not able to quote include:

    • Event only or Short-Term coverage
    • Coverage required outside of Canada or USA
    • Businesses located outside on Ontario>

    How we can help

    We are able to provide photography insurance to operations located anywhere in Ontario and insurance quotes are typically provided within 24 hours or less. Our brokerage also offers e-sign applications which means a quick & easy application process. If you are looking for insurance for your photography business, or you need better options, we have a range of providers we can quote you through.

    Call us today at 1-877-454-4476 or visit our quote page for more information.